WILDERNESS OF SIN

The Bell is Ringing

~ where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty (2 Cor. 3:17)

The glories of Christ are most often hidden from us until we’re ready to see them. This week I heard bells ringing in the spirit because the beauty of Jesus is being known and revealed to so many Saints! My heart leaps for you! Praise be to Yah!🕊️Hallelujah! The spiritual warfare had an up-tick but now I can see why! Thank you Jesus! 

Hebrews 11:3, which says, “Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.” 

God has a great plan for our lives and to prove it, he doesn’t want us “normal” merely becoming good people, He wants us Christlike! 

Good people do not sit at the foot of Jesus only the humble like Mary. Coming to this understanding is so important. Let us pray by the blood of Jesus, God please come flood our lives with the same power that raised Christ from the dead.  

If we truly believe there is more to life in Christ; we can keep from fainting along this journey. Every mature believer discovers and believes this, but it takes a wilderness for God to unfold His Robe of beauty and show His Arm of power. 

I feel the Holy Spirit’s impression right now, we must all seek the power of The Lord. Especially when we look around to see the world in dire straights of a spiritual re-focus! 

“The heart is more deceitful than all else and is desperately sick; who can understand it?” (Jer. 17:9).

This refocus may take you into a spiritual wilderness. When we take our eyes off the world and our only concern is to look just to Jesus, we see a spiritual doorway open. It’s Jesus and Him Alone.

Can I share how my door to Jesus became visible?

We are all gifted and unique but we can’t develop our God given gifting without a wilderness! 

Just like the Israelites there is a need today for each of us develop our gifting. For example, Samuel heard from God on many occasions and shared God’s word to the Israelites in 1 Samual 9-19). He shared what he heard and then was given more by God! And like them, the souls we want saved dwell here, in a world system structured by lies, illusions, and rampant corruption. 

I am a work in progress like you and I love sharing what I see or given by God until we all meet Jesus. 

A gift opens the way and ushers the giver into the presence of the great.” PROVERBS 18:16 

I will say again, each of you are gifted and GOD is ringing His Bells because He is moving! Ask The Father to show you what your gifting is and then ask where are your hindrances! His Spirit will show you!

Okay, this is getting long - -  so I will get to the point. During a time when I had sold my house and my business, my family and I were not only homeless but jobless! But God had us, and we knew it and we were not afraid. 

All of sudden, my hectic schedule is knocked wide open and we know there is no coincidences in God. At some phase in each of our lives, we will all be confronted with the impurities of our heart. The Holy Spirit reveals our sinfulness. It is at this crossroad that both holy men and hypocrites are bred. Those who become holy see their need for grace and fall prostrate before God for deliverance

So it’s a beautiful winter day, and I am driving around town doing errands, enjoying my new found freedom called time, praying and praising God along with some worship music when I stop for a train and I hear, “hypocrite”! 

I knew this voice, this was the voice of God and I agreed with Him. I was thinking he was talking about “people” in the world because this was right in the beginning of covid. But as I drove home, I felt conviction welling up within my spirit! I later learned this is the sorrow that David speaks of in Psalm 38:17, I’m slipping away and on the verge of a breakdown, with nothing but sorrow and sighing.”

So what is a hypocrite? 

Well, it’s when we refuse to admit at times, that we are two-faced. We pretend to live a righteousness life but fail!You see, the hypocrite does not discern his hypocrisy, for he cannot perceive flaws within himself. Rarely does he actually deal with the corruption in his heart. Since he seeks no mercy, he has no mercy to give; since he is always under God’s judgment, judging is what comes through him. I would soon find out that all those doom and gloom messages I had shared on the 444 website, were for myself! 

This is vital, please understand that Jesus did not condemn sinners; He condemned hypocrites. 

So whenever you give to the poor and do acts of kindness, do not blow a trumpet before you [to advertise it], as the hypocrites do [like actors acting out a role] in the synagogues and in the streets, so that they may be honored and recognized and praised by men. I assure you and most solemnly say to you, they [already] have their reward in full. Matthew 6:2

A hypocrite is a person who excuses his own sin while condemning the sins of another. All I heard was doom in my secret place of prayer was like listening to a two faced God. God is not two faced! If we are hearing messages of darkness we need to get CLOSER to Jesus. 

However this is not a once and done journey, even the best of us must work at becoming single-minded in all instances. James 4:8 tell us, “Come close to God [with a contrite heart] and He will come close to you. Wash your hands, you sinners; and purify your [unfaithful] hearts, you double-minded [people].”  

Those who become hypocrites are they who, in seeing their sin, excuse it and thus remain intact. Though all men must eventually stand at this junction, few embrace the voice of truth; few are they indeed who will walk humbly toward true holiness.

As I began to confront this conflict within my heart, I pray, “Lordshow me, teach me your will. I give you everything in my life!”

The holiest, most powerful voice that ever spoke described Himself as “meek and lowly in heart.” The verse says yoke yourself with me and learn of me: for I am meek and lowly in heart” (Matt. 11:29). Jesus is the answer!

My simply prayer of humility became a doorway of God’s Grace. Thank you YAH! Our Holy Father gives grace only to the humbled hearted. Therefore, humility becomes the sub-structure of our transformation. It is the essence of all virtues.

My prayer would eventually reveal a deep pain to resurface that I thought was gone & forgiven forever, but deep within my soul, the harbored pain since I was four years old began to rise again. Later this pain becomes known as my hindrance or stronghold corrupting my well to allow many devils access. I recently read a book called “waking the lion within”. This fellow named Nelson has a deliverance ministry and website http://www.restoredtofreedom.com/ 

Why does God allow our pain to resurface? So the full and complete restoration could be experienced on this side of heaven through the Blood of Jesus. Our body, soul and spirit must come into unity to hear God clearly in the spirit! 

My restoration provided for health to my shattered soul, my physical body and my spirit! Death to my flesh meant facing my harbored pain. Pain that was so buried I had no idea it existed. I was told recently that any traumatic event prior to 8 years old can be hidden from one’s mind. For me, this event became my deception within my heart and my true deliverance could only come at the foot of Jesus. If we are battling the same battle … our spirit is jammed and there is a record within our soul that needs to be mended.

You see, our pain reconciled becomes our individual resurrection and we literally arise with Christ! 

Also known to many as the "second coming" of Jesus. He comes in us! Jesus is able to be seen within in our hearts! Our body, soul and spirit come into unity! This is restoration by the Blood of Christ! 

In my wilderness,I was taken to heaven and shown many places in which I needed healing within my soul. If you are interested reading my dream, the link is here

God delights in our true maturity coming forth as His Garden grows within our hearts. I no longer saw in the spirit a garden with shriveled fruit, but full, ripe, mature branches loaded with the joy of the Lord, our Heavenly Vine Dressmaker. 

As His fruits ripens (Galatians 5), we are freed from our human fleshy brokenness to eye witness Christ's majesty standing in the hidden staircase.(Song of Solomon)

Peter shares, For we did not follow cleverly devised fables when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we were eyewitnesses of His majesty. 17For He received honor and glory from God the Father when the voice came to Him from the Majestic Glory, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”c 18And we ourselves heard this voice from heaven when we were with Him on the holy mountain. 2 Peter 1:16-18

The Bible teaches that you will eventually receive a glorified body (1 Cor. 15:42-44; Phil. 3:20-21), but the body you currently have is not disposed toward glorification. It's prone toward gratification, so it tends to contest behaviors that don't provide immediate comfort. 

That’s why your body tells you to go back to sleep when God wakes you up early to pray, why your body tells you to eat when God tells you to fast, and why your body tells you to sit when your spirit urges you to praise. 

The body has to be taught that it's not in control, and it will follow the leading of whatever part of you is most strong. If your spirit is stronger than your soul, your body will come into alignment with God’s agenda and you'll walk in the dimensions to which He's called you; however, if your soul is stronger than your spirit, your body will follow the direction of your mind, will, and emotions. 

Thankfully, there's a way to bring all three parts of your being into divine alignment: Instead of only praying for external things, pray for unity of your body, soul & spirit. Pray that your spirit would be made strong, your soul would bless the Lord and thirst for Him rather than the things of this world, and your body would be healthy and prosperous like your soul. (1 Corinthians 12:12)

So the humility we seek is drawn from a well that goes deeper than the awareness of our needs. Thank God! Even in times of spiritual fullness, we must delight in weakness, knowing all strength is the product of God’s grace. 

The humility we hope to find must go beyond the pattern of living proud lives to living humble & meek. Meekness must become our way of life. Like Jesus, we must delight in becoming “lowly in heart.” Like Jesus, His disciples are humble by choice. Moses was found meek and I believe that’s why the Bible opened for me when I read about Moses.

Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men who were upon the face of the earth.) Numbers 12:3

The bells ringing are God, He himself has picked this time for you. I hear the bells sounding in the courts of heaven. (See post Jesus Makes War)

There are certain times when The Lord calls us out of the routine of our daily lives. These are special seasons where His only command is, “Seek My face.” Listen, He has something precious and vital to give us that the familiar pattern of our daily devotions cannot accommodate.

WHAT I SEE - and discern:

This is a time when people will be delivered of sins that have plagued them for years; others will discover a depth in their walk with God that leads to greater effectiveness in ministry and prayer; still others are about to experience breakthroughs in their families and are used by God to see loved ones brought into the kingdom. AMEN! 

In my journey, God’s Spirit guided me with visions, pictures, verses and dreams and the best way to describe it is in the book of Jeremiah.

Today, I appoint you over nations and kingdoms to uproot and tear down, to destroy and overthrow, to build and to plant. Jeremiah 1:10

The impressions I got produced a prophet's soul similar to Jeremiah. His vision compares to many of mine! Jeremiah produced a closeness to God by true worship by getting on his face in prayer, “he fell upon his face in awe and wonder”.

God wants you to uproot and tear down every enemy nation within your soul so God can rebuild your tabernacle His Way! 

Will you say yes to God today? Will you fall on your face in awe & wonder to truly worship our Lord? 

What could be more important than finding God? Take a day, a week, or a month and do nothing but seek Him, persisting until you find Him. Never giving up …. Keep pressing in until you hear from Him. He has promised, “You will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart” (Jer. 29:13). 

Even if it was a wilderness before you arrived here today, the supernatural faith within your DNA to operate will convert your desert into an oasis!  All it takes is stepping over the threshold to find your humility!

My Vision

The Father shared a picture within my mind [a vision]. There was a large garden of nothing but brown soil, immediately greens stalks began sprouting. They were strong hardy green plants, within the vine I saw white blossoms. These sprouts kept growing quickly right before my eyes into a beautiful vibrant flourishing vine. I was surprised to see a little tiny almond growing where the budding flower was like a fast-forwarded film, the almond grew quickly to peak out the top of the budding leaf.  Just as the picture of the budding fruit came into full focus, it dissolved, and the word BARACK formed in the front of my mind in Big floating black letters. As the word BARACK dissolves, I heard the Spirit of The Lord say,“Barack is rising and has a partnerThe path we're about to enter is corroded with all kinds of metal removing these metals gives My Citizens a chance to overcome”. 

Again, if we look at the Israelites in their wilderness of sin, they hit rock bottom before turning back to God. They could have avoided a lot of suffering if they had trusted him, probably 40 years in the wilderness had they turned back to God. We need this lesson too, turning to God shouldn’t be a last resort; we should look to him every day. 

So let’s unravel my vision by looking to God’s Word.

God uses all kinds of people to get His work done and a man named Barak is afraid to go to war in the book of Judges. God uses Deborah, a prophetess, a wife of Lappid to judge Israel. In this story, Barak plays a very secondary part and two women share the honor of defeating Sisera and his army. One strikes the first blow, and the other the last. Judges 4

Deborah sat under the palm in the hill country of Ephriam [a known place of idol worship] and the people of Israel came up to her for judgement.

She sent and summoned Barak who is from Kedesh-naphtali and said to him, “Has not the Lord, the God of Israel, commanded you, ‘Go, gather your men at Mount Tabor, taking 10,000 from the people of Naphtali and the people of Zebulun. 7And I will draw out Sisera, the general of Jabin’s army, to meet you by the river Kishon [which means swept away in Hebrew] with his chariots and his troops, and I will give him into your hand’?”

Barak said to her, “If you will go with me, I will go, but if you will not go with me, I will not go.” And she said, “I will surely go with you. Nevertheless, the road on which you are going will not lead to your glory, for the Lord will sell Sisera into the hand of a woman.” Then Deborah arose and went with Barak to Kedesh [which means a place in the desert in Hebrew]

Barak did not have enough faith to lead the battle by himself, he requested Deborah to go with him. Therefore, even though he won the battle, Barak did not get the credit for the victory. We lose a lot when we depend on other people to help us.At the same time he showed he had a humble spirit by battling against the General even after the prophetess told him most of the honor would go to someone else.

So in my vision, my garden is bleak but then it quickly grows into this wonderful green strong place filled with growing vines blossoms that turn into almonds - fruit! I would soon Walk in the fruit of the Spirit, in love, joy, peace, patience, and kindness.

The word Barak in Hebrew means kneel down or blessing. Ezekiel 9:43 says, the almonds are the fruits of the spirit in His Word and fruit trees are superior to other trees because they bloom first and provide shade [protection]. Jesus is more excellent than all others. He provides protection and all our needs. To us who believe in him he is everything!

My desert within my soul was about to develop into the image of Christ. Just as John the Baptist introduced Jesus to the people in the wilderness, the Holy Spirit shows me who Jesus really was in my desert wandering.

For a Door of Hope to open, you have to know the Word, believe the Word, and speak the Word. You can’t expect to get results if you don’t do anything, because in the Spirit you don’t get something for nothing! 

We have to make room for God by letting go of television, hobbies and sometimes friends. I have shared I fasted every day for 40 days until noon and gave up everyone, my 16 hobbies (exaggeration) and my television time!  My family literally thought I was cray-cray, but the Lord placed such a hunger within me, I could not stop myself from searching His Scriptures regarding every dream, picture or crumb the Lord provided. The more I worked at it, the more I was given and my faith quadrupled!

To obtain anything from heaven, a transaction must be made by faith, and faith lives in our spirit! Your Faith operates from a spiritual dimension to make faith work, because it doesn't dwell in your flesh. Any faith that’s predicated on the flesh will always and only seek to please the flesh, and that kind of faith doesn't come from God; it comes from human knowledge. When that spirit departs, everything and everyone connected to it will leave as well. When this happens, build your faith by filling your mouth with fresh faith decrees and declare every day that something good will happen for you. Practice saying “thank you Jesus” all day for every little thing!  You will be amazed how well your day will go

God’s ways are funny and at times seemingly strange as we consider how He deals with us and shows us His heart. He says…”Listen to this and come with me to the place where troubles turn into triumph!”

“I will make the Valley of Trouble into an open door of hope.” (Hosea 2:15)

No matter what trouble you’ve had to walk through to get you here to this very moment, God promises to make it into a gateway of glory. God is so full of power that He can transform every trial, every heartache into a supernatural opportunity—a door of hope is in your wilderness. Are you ready to step through it?

Everyone passes through trouble—no one is exempt, no one gets a hall pass or a detour around difficulty. Yet inside of each believer there is a big difference. We may pass through similar matters of pain and affliction, but we have an open door to a revelation of hope. What a difference!

Sooner or later you’ll find yourself in the Valley of Trouble, a common denominator for every child of God.

We went through the Fire and Water, but you brought us to a place of abundance. Psalm 66:12

It may seem like a paradox but the only person who is at rest has achieved it through a wilderness conflict! Our peace is born of conflict, is not like the anticipated waves before the storm but quiet serenity following the storm where every thing is fresh & purified! 

Find Jesus and once you have Him, determine to live the rest of your life in pursuit of His glory. As you touch Him, something will come alive in you: something eternal, someone Almighty! Instead of looking down on people, you will seek to lift them up. Crucify the Hypocrite within your soul to walk in your God given gifting. God is ringing His Bells an open door to not only bring us through, but He will also open a door of hope and triumph to dwell in His Presence. You will be holy, for He is Holy. (Hebrews 10:19-25)

Comments

Popular Posts