THE ROAD TO EMMAUS
My Vision
I am standing once again in front of this humongous Red Harvest Barn, only this time a large crowd of believers are exiting its wooden doors with Yashua. They are chatting excitedly while walking among the wheat fields that have been freshly cut. The wheat is blowing all around in the air and before I could ask, I heard, “these ones have been called.”
As you crossed the threshold, there was a distinct sense that the atmosphere changed. The “waiting room” was really your vestibule and now a new, faster, and more demanding cycle has begun.
If you feel a strange tension in your spirit right now—a mix of high-stakes anticipation and a sudden, intense pressure—it’s because you have left spiritual Jericho, a place of safety to set-out towards “refinery”.
Do not be afraid, one of the great strategic failures of any believer is to resist the refinery. Hagar fled her place when pressure increased, yet the angel of the Lord instructed her, “Return to your mistress and submit to her” (Genesis 16:9, ESV). David understood this tension. Saul was wrong, insecure, and unjust, yet David refused to take shortcuts. “I will not put out my hand against my lord, for he is the Lord’s anointed” (1 Samuel 24:6, ESV).
And if you felt a witness when you read the House of SAUL must come down, you are either a David or a Joseph. YHWY is looking for “Davids” who have refused to take shortcuts and “Josephs” who have learned the secrets of their prison before they ever step into the palace.
The harvest season has begun and the briefing is in your hands.
Don’t misinterpret your “prison” season or your “Saul” encounter, not only will you lose your peace—you may miss your engagement with The Lord in this season.
Thus Says The Lord:
You have recognized there is a gap between information and interpretation, Knowing the difference marks your harvest season.
The winged Lion was sent out to plot against you with betrayal, destruction, abandonment. His plots are in many forms —job loss, bereavement, viruses, instability, financial pressure, relational collapse, leadership failure, global shaking, personal disorientation.
What you have called warfare, I have called alignment.
What you have called delay, I have called preparation.
Before you are given insight, I ordered you on the rooftop to look at what was meant for evil, It was by My arrangement you are here. Genesis 50:20
Your refusal to stay stuck like Saul - means you have entered the Road to Emmaus.
It’s time to recognize that it has been Me all along - from the divorce to the death, from the loss to loneliness, from the shaking to the stripping.
I AM working all things ——to get you to the place where you are aligned and no longer self-centered and you confess “It is not about me; it is all about You” (John 3:30).
I am granting you vision —-not only this time to look back, but the ability to truly see in all directions (Genesis 19:26).
On The Road to Emmaus —- I will show you, like Joseph, that you were not sold out — but sent out (Genesis 37:28; Psalm 105:17).
On The Road to Emmaus — I will show you that you were not in a prison, you were in the Vestibule waiting room for your divine promotion (Genesis 39:20–23).
This perspective shifts your pain to recognize that the storm was not sent to murder you but to mature you (Luke 5:1–11; Matthew 14:24–31).
I cannot move you on —-until you can see the ones who threw you into the pit through My future plan was to preserve them and you (Genesis 45:5–8).
On this road, you can see that everyone left you, but like Joseph, the Lord was with you (Genesis 39:21).
This perspective can shift your pain.
I do not give inheritance to orphans. I give inheritance to mature sons (Romans 8:14–17; Galatians 4:1–7).
I AM about to bring everything in full circle.
I will watch what you do with the ones who threw you into the pit. This will mark the beginning of your harvest season and position you. Every trigger must be dealt with. For I am about to make My mature sons the power players of the House of David. —
The Road to Emmaus is not only the road to a new perspective but a metaphor for our mission that requires a deeper discipleship in Yashua.
Our wrong interpretation of the past does not merely affect memory; it reproduces patterns. Misinterpreting your past keeps you away from God and away from godly people. It turns “Thus says the Lord” into self-preservation and seasons of manipulation that cannot be manipulated. “To everything there is a season” (Ecclesiastes 3:1, ESV). Submission is essential to the mission.
It’s time to start asking God to complete the work He is doing in you. If we pay close attention to the profound nature of God, it demands that you move past the surface noise, past the offenses that have you blindfolded from seeing God’s next move for you. You cannot manipulate seasons to change. You are where you are because God needs you there. “Humble yourselves… so that at the proper time He may exalt you” (1 Peter 5:6, ESV). Your submission is your superpower because you’ve been called!
Next post - Let’s make sure you’re dressed right for the mission. —-🕊️





Comments
Post a Comment