RIVER GUIDE of NOURISHMENT




As we begin to float in His Rivers from the Garden, nourishing Our Branch connected to the Vine of Yahshua is upmost important! Ezekiel 15, 1 Samual 4


There is an ocean of revelation waiting for each of us within these waters.


But first, who is God? 


Can you truthfully answer?


In order to effectively commune with Abba, our Father & Jehovah, we

must proclaim [for the sake of our soul] who we are seeking.  


Don’t miss this step. 


When you close your eyes, who do you see?


Let me share as your River Guide ... to assist you!


God is perfect!

His Promises prove TRUE

He is my shield for protection

He is my rock

He is my way maker

He is my sure footing

He is my trainer for battles

He is my bronze bow

He is my helper

He is my friend

He catches me when I slip

He chases away my enemies

He is my conquer

He lifts me up when I stumble

He is my rescuer 

He is the wind beneath my wings

He rules over all Nations

He is my provider 

He is my atonement 

I am His and He is Mine

I will sing Praise to His Name for the rest of my life!

He is Glory 


I want to encourage you to sit and visualize God! 


Do not hurry, this is important so take your time.  


Once you have your list of WHO GOD is.... begin to take the following steps to work through the waters you have just entered!


1. First repent- and Fast for your sin.

2. Praise & Worship is read the word of God and/or singing songs of Praise to God our Father.

3. Serve (giving your time to someone or organization in need).

4. Give -(sow $$  into someone’s life).

5. Surrender your life goals and expectations so you can align yourself with a God’s call for your life.


The above steps help to crucify our EGO (flesh). 


The following steps take us into deeper waters of The LORD~


6. Find ways to testify your faith - step out of your comfort zone.

7. Create our testimony in written format so you can share it.

8. Read the Word everyday to enter The Father’s Presence

9. Pray Holy Spirit to come fill you & learn to know Him as a friend.

10. Be humble.

11. Continue to surrender desires to be liked by others.

12.   Don’t talk about yourself to others. Learn to be a listener. Take all concerns of yourself to The Father. This is a very important step to quiet our soul so our spirit can rise. 



Let’s Pray: 

Dear Yahweh, Father in Heaven, please clear the way for me to come to you. May your love increase and overflow within me, so I can share your love with others. Help me to create a testimony of your great Love for me. Please strengthen my heart, so that I am blameless in your presence and made holy. I love your Word and want to meditate on it, help me to not get distracted. Please help me to understand the promises of your Word and how they apply to my life. Please reveal your Holy Spirit to me as a friend and teacher, so I can be filled with wisdom and power to lead others in saving faith. I long for more of you ..... Use me in ways that you wish, and help me to remain humble, so you get the glory for all that you do through me and I can remain a worthy vessel for your outpouring of power and grace.  In Jesus’ Name I pray, Amen. 


Note:

Testimonies are true stories of people that reveal what God has done, and what God is doing in their lives. These words of testimony serve as an appreciation of God. 

Comments

Popular Posts