RIVERS IN EDEN - PART 1

Podcast-Part 1 Part 2

God can be heard! 

Have you considered entering the Rivers of Eden? A river flowing out of Eden watered the garden. God is there, waiting. . . Ready to pour Himself into you!

“The Lord will guide you continually, giving you water when you are dry and restoring your strength. You will be like a well-watered garden, like an ever-flowing spring” Isaiah 58:11 

I feel Yahweh saying, “It’s My Presence that waters that garden. You don’t do it on your own.”  It is His presence that waters the most sacred place within one's heart!  It’s not about having to “do something” or “become something”. It’s about Jesus! He knocks on the door of our hearts. His Desire is Tom water the garden of our hearts. Remember, no striving required in this intimate place, just His Water flowing to our spiritual garden by 4 separate rivers.  

Our role is simply to present ourselves to Him and say, “Jesus, you are welcome here.”

Overtime, the LORD has been teaching me through scriptures the significance of these rivers. Each river in His Word is vital, encrypted and hidden like so many things in His Word. It’s exciting once His Spirit opens it to us!

In my journey, the word of the LORD came unto me [opened] when I was introduced to the scriptures of Moses. By reading about Moses in Exodus, the Spirit of God awakened my spirit just like we read in Exodus 20.  

They said to Moses, "You speak with us, and we will hear; but let not God speak with us, lest we die." EXODUS 20:19

It was May, a lovely time of the year when I was sitting outside reading about Moses waiting for my well driller to find water on my property. I won’t deny, it was stressful and I was filled with anxiety. But I remembered Jesus calmed the storm for the disciples in the book of Matthew, so to calm my inner storm, I began reading His Word. 

In the Northwest, drilling for water can be like mining for gold. It’s hit and miss and extremely expensive. My family and I prayed to find water on our property for 7 years before hiring our well driller. Please don’t miss the significance of the 7 years~ 🕊

It was a beautiful day not to hot when the well driller arrived to set up and began drilling. It was my job at the time to hang out and wait around in case they needed anything. They barely got started when their equipment broke down due to all the granite rock they had to drill through.

  • The significance of stone in His Word always points to truth.  

As they were drilling through all the hard stone, their equipment was put under tremendous pressure making for many break downs. Needless to say, it wasn’t going very fast. In a normal situation, drilling a well generally takes about 1 to 3 days, so everyone was feeling a little frustrated at the extended time line. We were well over a week at this point.

At the time, I did not know that I carried a hardened heart and was in need of God’s truth. We don’t expect this when we’ve been going to church for over 2 decades and reading His Word all the time. Saints, we are born in a fallen land, this means each of us must work to remove this barriers within our hearts.This is the veil that Jesus tore for us, so man can access ABBA God. 

But on this day, a miracle of God took place within my mind and heart, His Scriptures opened to me and I was no longer veiled. 

And I will give them one heart, and a new spirit I will put within them. I will remove the heart of stone from their flesh and give them a heart of flesh, Ezekiel 11:19 

 

My hunger of wanting more of God placed me in His Realm. I was unaware that a hardened heart keeps us from the truth and the presence of God! God wants to transform us from the inside out!

Day after day, they came to drill for water, while I sat there reading and waiting and discovering my hardened heart was slowly melting away like wax with each new chapter within His Word.


As I read through Genesis, I was able to find myself there in the Garden of Eden. I could picture it in my mind, seeing the new plant growth and beautiful budding flowers. This was a first for me and I was captivated! [no longer falling asleep while reading His Word]

Then, the story of Joseph, I pictured him alone trapped in his prison cell. It was a dark room with just a bit a light coming through the bars of a very high window. I could feel his pride melting away within him. I felt him missing his brothers even tho they had betrayed him. I couldn’t explain it at the time, but my heart was being transformed by His Word with of course His Spirit as my helper. Pslam 22:14

By the time, I worked my way to Moses and the burning bush, I was beginning to look forward to these hours of reading on my property while the drilling sounds and break downs were happening. My storm was calmed within my heart and I knew without a shadow of a doubt, we would discover water any day now!

And the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed. Exodus 3:2

The only way to explain it, I had been raptured by the stories that I was reading. My thirst for his living water was not only for ground water, but for His Spirit water to pour over me. I can see now how my spiritual journey had become stale like old bread and needed the baptism of the Holy Spirit to open up His Scriptures and the hidden things. This brought excitement to my spirit!

Finally after drilling 650 feet deep into the earth and by the Grace of God we hit a RIVER~  

God has a great sense of humor, doesn’t He?

We not only got 19 gallons a minute, but it was an artesian water well. Meaning, we have an over abundance of ground water on our property. Water never stopped coming up to the surface without even a pump in our well! An artesian well means water is under pressure because it is trapped within a body of rocks known as an aquifer. We had to install a french drain to capture the water because it was washing everything away in it’s path, including our drive way.

What a huge blessing by God!  Hallelujah!

Isn’t this how His Word works within us?  

Our hearts are born in a fallen land trapped by hardened granite rock [feelings and wounding] and unless we come sit before The Father and meditate on His Word our hearts are hidden among the rocks. We don’t have empathy for others, and when we speak we say “I” all the time. These are indicators we need to be raptured! 

When we accept Jesus, our desires and concerns begin to be washed away by His Flowing Waters over our hearts! 

Each of us must work to drill/peel away these Hardened layers to reach God’s flowing artesian well/waters~!

While writing this post, His Spirit reminded me of a vision I had some time ago that ties in so well. Hopefully, this will encourage you to journal what you hear during your devotional time too.  Just this week, I was given a deeper understanding of this vision, but without my journal, I am not sure I would have connected the dots! Praise the LORD! 

By the way, I am working on a "HOW TO" journal guide with printable takeaways. If you are interested, please join my email list by clicking the “subscribe” on the navigation menu above. 

MY VISION

As I am praying quietly and I hear in my spirit, "Hallelujah! This is your Father in Heaven speaking. 

I am immediately taken to His Chamber. His light shines so bright, I feel excitement in my spirit!

Come now, Says the Lord Jesus.

He leads me to a huge window within His Chamber. As I look out, I see water flowing quickly in a river below! Its a rushing water, but enticing and I feel a desire to get closer and touch it. 

As I am pondering these waters, The Father begins to speak.

Yes, this is My River Angela. My Spirit flows like a river from My Garden to My Vine who is Jesus to your branch. We BECOME heart to heart.  

My Awakening has begun. . . Many many of Mine are ready like fruit to ripen. Those sitting on the sidelines are ready to pour themselves out! Their fear for I AM outweighs the fear of the world.

Right NOW, those who have been deceived are being delivered from the worlds illusion. 

My Arms are Wide Open! 

Those sinking in their sand are finding ways to climb Up & out! 

Readying themselves to step-up onto My Rock to receive My Truth from My Flowing Rivers.

Those battling discovered the lies sown by the enemy. This door closes & is being bolted shut! (I heard it was a metal door, later recognizing this as our spiritual garden gate - the enemy of our soul is getting the boot!)

Those of My Lukewarm church are stepping into My Rivers & floating up stream away from the feel good sermons by seeking My Truth!   

They are being empowered by the water of My Spirit over their souls desires. The Garden’s Rivers are the only rivers to move up stream

My River opens new canals within one's heart. My Waters bring feelings of love and contentment. Prior to this, My Love has never been felt or conceived. 

I AM pouring-out My LOVE through My Rivers to your heart.

My Waters changes how man loves & chases after Me. Think of how a dog loves His owner. The dogs love pours to man before man pours love back to his dog, their bond is heart to heart! A dog will lay down his life for his owner!

As I pour out My Love each shall pour back to Me!   

Your Life is laid down - - We are heart to heart! 

This is My Agape love.  

Praises to My Kingdom in Heaven, Hallelujah! Alleluia !

I AM your Master, your friend and safe place, says the LORD!

Every good thing comes from My Rivers. 

As you sit in My Waters, let My Presence overwhelm you! 

Let My Waters soak you and fill you till My Water is like an artesian well coming out of every pore and all you see and feel is My Abiding Love towards you. 

You shall feel My Hand stretch out to you to drive out any corruption with My Flowing Waters. 

My Water rushing through your life leaving you with My Peace and Rest. Just like a flower opens up to the ray of Sun. Mine shall receive My Power & Glory to enter My Promise Land. End of vision.

It is God’s very breath that gave man physical life in the Garden of Eden.

Our spiritual garden is fed by these four rivers within our journey! It is our responsibility is to seek out these truths beyond all of the pleasures that His Garden has to offer us. 

Begin by setting aside time to saturate in His Presence. Ask God to show you His Word and what it means to enter His Rivers to water your Garden. Then pray for God’s Word to seep into your heart and take root! 

Once we understand scripture, they become part of our flesh. Our time with him makes us more like Jesus by feeling Jesus’ heart in this sacred place, a place of provision, abundance and a place that satisfies our soul so we are equipped to pour onto a world dying to know The Father

Blessings In Christ over your Garden today,

Shalom 🦋


Scriptures:

Ezekiel 14:4-8

4Therefore speak to them and tell them that this is what the Lord GOD says: ‘When any Israelite sets up idols in his heart and puts a wicked stumbling block before his face, and then comes to the prophet, I the LORD will answer him according to his great idolatry, 5so that I may take hold of the hearts of the people of Israel. For because of their idols, they are all estranged from Me.

6Therefore tell the house of Israel that this is what the Lord GOD says: ‘Repent and turn away from your idols; turn your faces away from all your abominations.7For when any Israelite or any foreigner dwelling in Israel separates himself from Me, sets up idols in his heart, and puts a wicked stumbling block before his face, and then comes to the prophet to inquire of Me, I the LORD will answer him Myself. 8I will set My face against that man and make him a sign and a proverb; I will cut him off from among My people. Then you will know that I am the LORD.

Jesus Calls Matthew

(Mark 2:13–17Luke 5:27–32)

9As Jesus went on from there, He saw a man named Matthew sitting at the tax booth. “Follow Me,” He told him, and Matthew got up and followed Him.

10Later, as Jesus was dining at Matthew’s house, many tax collectors and sinners came and ate with Him and His disciples. 11When the Pharisees saw this, they asked His disciples, “Why does your Teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?”

12On hearing this, Jesus said, “It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. 13But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy, not sacrifice.’c For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.d

Mark 9:17

Instead, they pour new wine into new wineskins, and both are preserved.”

Genesis 4. 

Pslam 33:8

Leviticus 9

Revelation 5:11

1 John 4:8

Romans 5:5-9

John 15:13

Ezekiel 7:1-4

Psalm 100:3

Exodus 20:6







Comments

Popular Posts