WIN THE WAR

So what are our Plans to win this war?

Plans into action are to Pray and Seek the Lord in all things! Test every spirit just like we are told in 1 John 4.

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already.

I want to share a vision I had while praying as the Lord often speaks to me in images.

I am walking along a wooded trail and there is an opening in the trees a head. As I walk towards this opening, I see that I am following the robe of King Jesus. I see a barn [storehouse]ahead.

Honour the LORD with thy substance, And with the firstfruits of all thine increase: So shall thy barns be filled with plenty, And thy presses shall burst out with new wine. Proverbs 3;9-10 KJV



We enter this old barn and there are tall ceilings and two lofts on each side filled above my head with grain. I am curious because I know grain represents the goodness of God. I begin to question in my mind and I am handed a pen, a tablet and a leather bag. As I am tucking theses items into my sachet, a wooden table appears and Jesus is gesturing me to sit down. I am reminded that David’s lips are anointed with grace to speak as a trained writer with what God had engraved in his heart. (Psalm 45:1) I immediately understand as I can’t see Jesus, but I feel him and I begin to write the following dictation. 

As I began praying I heard you have entered a seven year war. Your enemy does not control sound frequency nor the rapture of one’s heart. However, once fear takes hold, the door to your enemy is opened and your become his slave. Do not listen to the alert tomorrow that is planned by your fallen government. This is a test of faith that I am your savior, not your government or health organization. No plague shall come near you as long as you stand on your baptism of Christ. 

Your old way of life has been nailed to the cross, a decisive end to that miserable sinful life - it no longer holds you captive to the enemies demands. This means you do not give into the plans of fear that has been planted by world leaders. My Son’s blood shall be displayed over your door [heart & mind] and My Heavens Army shall protect you. Peace be with you. 

This message came with much spiritual warfare, but God is good All the Time. We shall be in prayer and praise in everything. Remember to test every spirit you hear by asking if Jesus is the Lord and Savior. 

Ask The Father to reveal any fear within your soul that the enemy can use to attack you in the days we are entering. I want to remind you that anxiety is a form of fear. We must trust the work which only The Father can accomplish within each of us to convict, regenerate, and edify. We are given a witness or knowing when the truth is revealed to our souls.

We shall all guard ourselves before stepping out of bed with prayers of protection over ourselves and our loved ones, so the enemy does not have a foothold as we have entered the battle. Ephesians 6

Send forth your light and your truth, let them guide me; let them bring me to your holy mountain, to the place where you dwell. Then will I go to the altar of God, to God, my joy and my delight. I will praise you with the harp, O God, my God. Psalm 43:3-4

Remember, Jesus never leaves us. I found Him in the street in my last vision looking to help any one who called out to him. Hebrew 13:5

The frequency of fear wave we were shown made people do things they did not want to do. And we all know the frequency is demonic. I saw people being unkind to one another and they were living in chaos. I heard this frequency bends their will because Jesus is not the Lord of their life. I heard the battle will be short for those of us who come rest in JesusWe shall stay alert, readying our spirit by listening & waiting on Yahweh, reading His Word, worshiping Him, Praising Him for his mighty protection and the promise of His Son Yahshua. There is so much power in resting in God. 

Prayer:

Father God, we sincerely surrender our sinful flesh to you today. Allowing our fallen nature to be crucified at the cross of Jesus so we can be guided by the Light of Your Word. We know nothing in this world can save us, but our faith in Yashua. He will provide the strength to stand in the days to come. We praise you Father and Bless you in the precious Name of Jesus. Amen. 

Praying without ceasing of protection, discernment and wisdom for all of us.

Seleh, 

đŸ¦‹Angela


Comments

Popular Posts