DOOR OF GRACE

Pray for us, that God may open to us a door... to declare the mystery of Christ.” ​— ​COLOSSIANS 4:3

Thank you Heavenly Father for your grace to enter “the DOOR” of our Savior Jesus Christ.

I want to share a vision I was given within my mind while in prayer:

I was shown 2 doors that looked exactly the same. I am not thinking and open the first door. It was full of worldly treasures and it looked fun [deception]. As I walked through the door, it changes and I immediately regret my decision. To my surprise, I see Jesus in the street, so I quickly begin following Him. His robe sways back and forth with each step He takes. It’s noisy here in this place and it’s a dark night. As I follow Jesus, I begin to notice the noise is coming from the streets. I hear sirens and emergency vehicles, screams, people fighting inside their homes and on their lawns. The entire city is filled with chaos. I begin to feel anxious and just as I am about to say…, Jesus turns and says, "Go back" with a smile that I could feel Him envelope my heart.  Ezekiel 44:5

The Lord said to me, “Son of man, look carefully, listen closely and give attention to everything I tell you concerning all the regulations and instructions regarding the temple of the Lord. Give attention to the entrance to the temple and all the exits of the sanctuary. 

Without a second thought, I turn and run as fast I can to the door. I reach for the doorknob and turn to look back and I see Jesus has continued down the street with His robe swaying back and forth. He didn’t miss a beat as the pit opened. Isaiah 24

I step out into the hallway and turn towards door #2. I pray a quick prayer of protection [Psalm 91] and put on the full armor of God before I turn the doorknob.This time as I open the door it is different. I am relieved. I see soft rays of yellow and amber lighting. I am curious because this room has clouds on the floor and along the walls and even on the ceiling. In the middle of the clouds there is a floating crown of royalty. Now, I know this is the right door and I step into the room and the room changes. I am greeted by a host and he helps me put on my white robe and crown. There is a long line of us... doing the exact same thing at the exact same time. A chariot arrives with flames of fire and I get in and sit down. Immediately we are swept away.... Rev.14

Next, my chariot stops and a hand reaches in for my arm to usher me out. I have on a heavy mantle robe and I am carrying a scepter. I look down to find I am wearing royalty attire. I have nervous excitement! There are hundreds maybe thousands of us. Each one dressed as royalty forming a long line. We are walking towards a beautiful palace with high pillars made of white stone. Around the windows the gold is reflecting the light making everything sparkle.The pillars are higher than any building and stretch out of my sight. I feel His Majesty everywhere.The angels begin to line the sides of the isles singing Holy, Holy, Holy for their revelation of God is beyond my imagination. When I look back, I see my family dressed as royalty too. When I turn forward again, I see My Lord & Savior, Jesus Christ of Nazareth. End of vision.

Dear Friend, God wants every soul to enter “the Door” of Jesus Christ of Nazareth for that is where our crown shall be found in heaven.

Originally, I felt the nudge to entitle this message Kingsley referring to its royal connotations for the name translates to “king's meadow, wood or glade”. It is also associated in old English to mean “royal”, “victory”, “strength” and “wisdom”.

However, after more research there is also another meaning and I believer The Lord was referencing an early 1800’s author named Charles “Kingsley” who was deeply concerned with Christian redemption. He wrote the book Water Babies which I haven’t read, but the following quote made him famous. 

“Take comfort, and recollect however little you and I may know, God knows; He knows Himself and you and me and all things; and His mercy is over all His works.” -Charles Kingsley 

In truth if we hobble between these two doors, it’s due to our ill advised desires of the flesh. I believe we are entering a time where many who have learned to curb their fleshly desires will see the Glory of God himself in their secret place.

This glory of God is not a physical light or fire, these are the symbols God uses to manifest His Glory. The glory is God Himself made visible to us! 

This is His true nature, person, attributes of  the invisible God made known to us. That’s why Jesus is the Glory of God in the flesh for all to see. It’s really an exciting time to be alive.

14And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth. John 14

To fully comprehend Jesus’ Crucifixion opens “the door” to The Devine Father in heaven. . . Our King above Kings, The Creator and our Abba Father. 

Let's consider how Our Savior’s death is defined?

Think of the dread which we witness in our Lord as he wrestled with the reality of death’s consequences in Gethsemane? 

Do you know without a doubt the torture He experienced within His soul?

He earnestly prayed in the Garden of Gethsemane not once, but three times that the cup of death might pass from him. 

As the appointed hour drew near for Him to bear in himself the sins of all mankind, it was more, much more, than physical death which our Savior faced! 

When we compare Jesus’ statements on the Cross, as faithfully recorded in Matthew 27:50, Mark 15:37, Luke 23:46 and John 19:30, we are made to understand that at his crucifixion, Jesus’ spirit departed from him. Jesus died!

He knew all too well the consequences of sin. He knew all too well that when he bore the iniquities of the world in himself, that the just punishment of a Holy God would be meted out. He knew that, for the first time in all of time and eternity, he would be separated from his Heavenly Father.

He was separated from His Abba Father.

So with this in mind, I was given an interpretation of my vision and I hope this helps.

Door #1 - A door of one’s soul. This door is about worldly treasures full of deception, false peace and open to the demonic frequency, principalities and doctrines of devils. Those hearing and walking with Jesus will be protected, but beware the enemy is tricky and without sound doctrines and strong belief he will try to deceive us. I heard this frequency will be broadcasted, and my carnal mind thought by our phones and I turned off my amber alert. We can assume our enemy has already searched this out and even practiced it, so stay AWake! Ezekiel 7

Door #2 - A door of unity with Christ. This door opens into the most holy place and is completely saturated by the olive oil of Jesus. We are told the holy place is made of cypress wood, which is not planted deliberately, but a tree that grows spontaneously and watered by the powerful hand of God. Its sides are made of olive wood [peace] of the Lord. Once a soul enters this door their path leads to their sanctification by God.(Mark 9) All unbelief is washed away by our awe & power of God. We never look back or go searching again because we have silenced the nagging enemy. We camp out with our Savior, Jesus of Nazareth.

Let’s let our Creator’s Glory manifest within each of us!

đŸ¦‹Angela  


Scripture of Doors in God’s Kingdom

1 Kings 6:31 - For the entrance to the inner sanctuary he made doors out of olive wood that were one fifth of the width of the sanctuary.

1 Samuel 3:15 - Samuel lay down until morning and then opened the doors of the house of the Lord. He was afraid to tell Eli the vision,

Revelation 3:Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.

Genesis 19:10 But the men inside reached out and pulled Lot back into the house and shut the door.

Exodus 12:7 Then they are to take some of the blood and put it on the sides and tops of the doorframes of the houses where they eat the lambs.

John 20:19Jesus Appears to His Disciples On the evening of that first day of the week, when the disciples were together, with the doors locked for fear of the Jewish leaders, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you!

John 20:26 A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you!”

Acts 5:19 But during the night an angel of the Lord opened the doors of the jail and brought them out.

Acts 5:23 “We found the jail securely locked, with the guards standing at the doors; but when we opened them, we found no one inside.”

Acts 16:26 Suddenly there was such a violent earthquake that the foundations of the prison were shaken. At once all the prison doors flew open, and everyone’s chains came loose.

Acts 16:27 The jailer woke up, and when he saw the prison doors open, he drew his sword and was about to kill himself because he thought the prisoners had escaped.

Comments

Popular Posts