LET MY PEOPLE GO

As I was working on a devotional post regarding a deeper understand of our anointing of God, you can read it here, I heard the Lord say, “Things are out of order are being reordered .” 

DREAM

I had a dream I was waiting on a street corner with my suitcase in hand and here comes Moses driving a chariot down the street to pick me up. I tried to wake up because much more happened in my dream, but I know the enemy has blocked it. In a case like this, I am confident in time the Lord will reveal it.

Then the LORD said to Moses, “Go to Pharaoh and tell him that this is what the LORD, the God of the Hebrews, says: ‘Let My people go, so that they may worship Me. Exodus 9.1 BSB

The anointing is the manifest presence of the Holy Spirit that is released from the Throne of God to help you deal with the past hurts of your life that are muddled in your soul. 

The beautiful thing about the anointing from the Throne of God is the power of God is working through us when we interact with others with similar problem. The God-head releases the power to heal and deliver to perform signs, miracles, and wonders when we live a holy life unto God.



Comments

Popular Posts