🕊️HOLY DAYS

My beloved Brothers and Sisters, it’s 🕊️Good Friday and I am filled with an overwhelming sense of gratitude and joy for our Heavenly Father.

It’s an important time to reflect on the incredible sacrifice of our Savior, Jesus Christ and the victorious triumph of His Resurrection. 

I wrote a post last year explaining the Holy Days and Easter in detail if you want to read it here.

I want to correct myself as I mentioned the dates of Passover on my podcast, but found there are two options and Holy Spirit will guide you as to the correct one.

Holy Day Calendar Date Options for Spring Holy Days 

-Option #1

1st Day Chag HaMatzot (Passover)- Sunset March 25, 2024 to sunset March 26, 2024

7th Day Chag HaMatzot (Last Day of Unleavened Bread)- Sunset March 31, 2024 to sunset April 1, 2024

Chag HaShavuot (Pentecost or Feast of Weeks)- Sunset May 18, 2024 to sunset May 19, 2024

-Option #2 is inconclusive until the new moon is spotted so I give both possibilities below

1st Day Chag HaMatzot (Passover)- Sunset April 23, 2024 to sunset April 24, 2024 OR Sunset April 24, 2024 to sunset April 25, 2024

7th Day Chag HaMatzot (Last Day of Unleavened Bread)- Sunset April 29, 2024 to sunset April 30, 2024 OR Sunset April 30, 2024 to sunset May 1, 2024

Chag HaShavuot (Pentecost or Feast of Weeks)- Sunset June 15, 2024 to sunset June 16, 2024 OR Sunset June 15, 2024 to sunset Jun 16, 2024

As we enter into The Holy season we must listen with our hearts. The more you practice, the better you will be able to discern quickly what He is saying at any given moment or situation, remembering He is with you. 

Today, we pray and reflect the beautiful path to His immense love that He has for each of us. 

Let us read His Word with great love pouring over into our hearts for the next month. Letting His Voice profoundly surrounds us and leaving us utterly undone!

For you bring me a continual revelation of resurrection life, the path to the bliss that brings me face-to-face with you. Psalm 16:11


- - A Prayer of Gratitude - -

It is you, Lord—my portion, my prize, and my delight—the One I have chosen over all others. 

I am thankful for every moment of my life as I feel you here covering my every step! 

I am totally and completely secure in your unfathomable love as I honor your sacrifice. 

Thank you for continually revealing the overwhelming privilege of following you—a beautiful path of a resurrection life. 

You counsel and correct me with such wisdom, I’m left with no rebuttal—only a deep sense of awe and humility, which compels me to praise you with lifted hands and a surrendered heart.

In the night you whisper words that fall upon my heart stirring me deeper than any words ever spoken. So precious is your love for me at times my heart is overwhelmed, yet inspired to be all you’ve created me to be. 

Even while I sleep, your unconditional love rests securely over my body. Your presence, has become my heart and soul! I trust My destiny is safe in your hands.

No matter my struggles or challenges, I take comfort in the knowledge that Jesus has won the ultimate victory and that you God are still on the Throne.

On the third day, your son rose from the grave, defeating death once and for all, and offering the gift of eternal life. I accept His gift as the heart of your message – hope, redemption, and new life in Christ. 

His resurrection power is alive and active in my life providing strength, comfort, and unwavering hope as I follow and abide in Him. 

As I gather with loved ones to celebrate, let my heart fully reflect my gratitude and praise towards My first love and Savior Jesus.

Let your boundless love shine through me as your willing vessel to pour into others especially those who do not follow you closely. I pray that I can share your joy and peace knowing this precious time as renewal, new birth and/or transformation for all those who know the name of your Risen Son. I Praise you Father, In Jesus Holy Name I pray! Amen


I hope my prayer blesses you and I want to wish you and your family a joyous Holy Days!

With abundant love and blessings,

Your Sister in Christ 

🦋Angela

Oh, and I can’t forget, thanks and much love to all to you for reading and being part of my podcast!

Comments

Popular Posts