REJOICE IN THE WIND

A fragrance of grace is being released upon the winds. I can smell it. I can feel it blowing from heaven—cool & refreshing. 

It’s a wind coming from the west for those who have been standing on a dangerous cliff, unable to pray and fiercely battling nonstop. This wind is for God’s Army. [Carried Away] It’s a wind separate from the northern wind that is blowing in a whirlwind to sweep-away the locusts plaguing our land. Rev. 9:3

And the Lord turned a very strong west wind, which took the locusts away and blew them into the Red Sea. There remained not one locust in all the territory of Egypt. 20 But the Lord hardened Pharaoh’s heart, and he did not let the children of Israel go.  Exodus 10:19-20, NKJV

Unlike the East Wind that brought the locusts as an instrument of divine judgment upon the Egyptians, the West Wind acted as a force of restoration and cleansing. In Exodus 10:19-20 the West Wind symbolizes the divine reversal of calamity and the restoration of order after judgment. 

That means that each wind, North, East, West and South serve as a powerful symbol of God’s omnipresence and omnipotence [jurisdiction] over one quarter of the earth. This also means that each wind is equal in influence and power, but the effect of each on the climate and spiritual atmosphere of the earth differs significantly based on God’s will and purpose for it. 

I shared a month or so ago, there was a whirlwind coming from the North and I described it by the first chapter of Ezekiel. 

Then I looked, and behold, a whirlwind was coming out of the north, a great cloud with raging fire engulfing itself; and brightness was all around it and radiating out of its midst like the color of amber, out of the midst of the fire. 5 Also from within it came the likeness of four living creatures. And this was their appearance: they had the likeness of a man,”  Ezekiel 1:1-4

God’s Northerly whirlwind isn’t coming for those firmly planted in Christ. 

For exaltation comes neither from the east nor from the west nor from the south. 7 But God is the Judge: He puts down one, and exalts another.  Psalm 75:6-7

No, this wind comes with God’s fire and wrath! In scripture the North Wind holds a unique place. It is often associated with God’s power, judgment, purification, and even His glorious presence. 

If you are unsure of your planting, let me share the difference between these two winds. If you were disappointed or disgusted by the opening ceremony of the Olympics Games, then you are counted as God’s Army and the northern wind is not coming near you! Praise GOD, you are awake and seeing this hour clearly!

Those individuals standing on that Olympic platform in Paris, France mocking the last supper should be scared! Our Almighty God will not be mocked! His wrath or North wind will find them even if they are hiding in caves! 

To understand the North Wind’s spiritual significance, one must consider the times it is mentioned and how it operates within the narrative of God’s interaction with His creation. 

The book of Jeremiah, Chapter 49 verse 36 makes it clear that there are Four Winds distinctly different from each other and originate from the four quarters of Heaven. I want to encourage you to read Jeremiah. 

Over the last few weeks, I heard a just a whisper by The Lord in my extreme effort to sit at his feet, waiting & listening for a complete revelation of His powerful winds. I knew the Lord’s timing was perfect as I waited to move forward and I heard, Angela, “My grace is sufficient for you.” -2 Corinthians 12:9

Here is the full message given to me by The Lord. 

I feel a cool breeze of encouragement by His whisper and I hope your prayers are strengthened for the era we are living. Let us REJOICE!

​The Lord is speaking: Oh my Dear One isn’t my grace enough?

I will cause the shower to come down in its season; there will be showers of blessing. -Ezekiel 34:26  

Here in My Sovereign Mercy—“I will give them the shower in this season.” Even those unsure of My Almighty power like doubting Thomas can expect showers of My Divine Sovereign mercy—.

My showers come when I speak to the clouds, and tell them to bring the rain upon the earth? I am showering My Trees with my blessing and My Grace is a gift unlike anything created by man.

Next, I will shower My Grass with rain. For I ask you what would the ground do without showers? You may break up the clods of dirt, you may sow your seeds, but what can you do without the rain of My divine blessing!   

Grass symbolizes mortality, humility and those no longer pursuing earthly pursuits. Specifically, Revelation 9;4, the enemy was told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree [we are the plants, trees and grass with the seal of God], but those who do not have the seal of Gods on their foreheads are not protected! The locust was only given the power to torment with their stinging like a scorpion for 5 months! And in our case December!

Your ancestors labored until I gave them much-needed showers. My Word does not say, “I will send them raindrops,” but rather it says “showers.” So it is the same way with grace. When I give My Blessing, it is in such measure that there isn’t even enough room to receive it. It comes in Overflowing grace! 

Ah, yes!—Rejoice my dear one as My overflowing showers saturate you, keeping you humble, strengthening your prayers beyond all daily circumstances to become a holy body of Christ.  

If you are feeling like a dry, parched, thirsty plant, then look up today, and open your leaves and flowers (your heart and soul) for a heavenly watering!

Again, my rain will come in My Westerly Wind of grace for those standing in My Temple. 

1 Corinthians 6:19 reminds us, "Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?" The Holy Spirit takes up residence within us.

Beware! Those standing in the temple of “self” seeking worldly systems are an abomination to ME! My final ERA is here bringing black clouds, drought and a season of sorrowful rain to those who want more wisdom than exists in ME, more love than what is shown in My Son Jesus and more power seen working in My Holy Spirit. I will not be mocked! For those who attempt to kill my anointed will see My Wrath. 

Yahweh is referring to the attempt on former President Trump’s life who was marked by a bullet to his ear like a sacrificial lamb. Isaiah 53:7  

My Northern wind comes swiftly in a whirlwind and in a short time it will be over-forever! 

Bring your empty pitcher! Surely My fountain will fill it. Hurry, gather up your desires, and bring them here—your emptiness, your sadness, your anxiety, fears, your needs. Look up! My River is full for your supply; what could you possibly want besides Myself and My Son Jesus?

Those who have learned to soak in My River will enjoy never-ending prosperity. Remember, no believer can always keep his harp from the willows. 

The Lord is referring to the Israelites, who could not longer bring themselves to play songs of joy on their harps after they’d been conquered and carried away to Babylon, so they hung them on willow trees. (Psalm 137:2-4)

Encountering My Son Jesus is especially important in this hour and I AM calling you today! Answer the call before My North Wind finds you.   

Those standing in My Temple, I am calling you Higher. My strong winds have driven storms to exercise your faith, to break off the rotten branches[pride] that made you depend upon yourself. I am preparing My Bride. You must be readied! So remember, a day that just seems too difficult to bear, ultimately becomes priceless as trials keep your feet grounded in prayer and your glorious hope in the Cross of Jesus!

I Am Coming… 

 

My Beloved Saints in matters of grace, we all need a daily supply. Don’t forget, we cannot store or stockpile strength. Day by day we must seek Jesus for help from above. 

It is a sweet assurance that a daily portion is provided. In other words it through His Word, through ministry, meditation, prayer, dreams, visions and waiting upon God that we each receive renewed strength. 

Don’t let the things of this world distract you or keep you from seeking The Lord.

In Jesus, everything that you need has been laid up, set aside for you as your daily portion, and I pray that you may always enjoy your continual allowance. Never go hungry while the daily bread of grace is on the table of mercy - no matter what you see or hear! God’s wind of Grace is blowing! Catch His sail!

Blessings,

đŸ¦‹Angela         

Comments

Popular Posts