ROAR OF JUDAH

On January 15, I heard, “Breaker Anointing is being released!

As I sat and listened in the spirit this morning, I heard the trumpet sound. It’s the same trumpet that sounded in my dreams so many years ago.   

God is blowing The Trumpet to free His people of trojan spirits. Ezekiel 7:14

These trojan spirits can be compared to the trojan horse known in the mythical tale of the Trojan War. Most people know something of the epic tale where the Trojan horse was the ploy that the Greeks used to sneak into the city of Troy and overtake it.  

This is what is happening to believers - - we are being over-taken and used by ancient spirits contrary to God. 

If we have allowed ourselves to be infiltrated or cross-pollinated then our true purpose or identity in God is hidden from us. 

These spirits cause confusion and misalignment with God. The trojan spirits the devil has released are assigned to a particular group of people in the body of Christ. This group is God’s prophetic tribe.

If we have not built a solid relationship with Jesus, or still have broken fragments within our soul that need healing then these spirits have an invitation to attack.

The sound of the trumpet comes from the lion called “Judah” to represent the prophetic voices that God is releasing for this season. 

The Roar of Judah is unity, position, consecration, possession of God and confidence.  

Like Herod sending soldiers to kill all young boys, the devil is using these trojan spirits to assault the church. However, these strikes could also attack the unchurched too. 

This means God is using the devil's devices against the same spirits and what will drive some out will also drive some in.

This will result in the end-time harvest of God.

The prophet picture of these ancient spirits came to me in a dream last spring and are represented as bees.

My Dream

I was napping on the couch one Sunday afternoon and was standing looking at a 40 foot grey rock wall. As I got closer I began to observe its massive size. There were flowers and grass at the very top of the wall where the earth leveled off to expose a very dense forest above this enormous wall. I heard the bees first as if I was truly there with their distinctive humming as they were flying near an opening in this rock face. By the mass amount of bees, I knew there was a large hive within this rock face. At first I thought it was more like a swarm of bees, until I realized they are just busy working. I begin to watch as some were going in and out of a long slender gap in the rock face. As I watched the bees, they were making an intense buzzing sound that I would generally avoid if I were walking in the woods, but they were so busy they didn’t even notice me. Then I heard within my spirit, "cross-pollination” and I woke up.

At the time, I did not have the full revelation of this dream, but like everything we are given, in time the Holy Spirit reveals it. 

I now know the bees symbolized pollination of seeds [spirits] which is important for plant reproduction or in case spiritual growth.

In my dream the working bees were going inside the Giant Rock face which I understood as the symbol of God, but what about the other bees just flying around making noise? What are they up too?

I believe the bees symbolize pollination either by the Holy Spirit or by ancient demonic spirits pretending to be authentic.

The Lord is steering us to look at ourselves. 

Do we need a reset of our belief systems? 

Are you stuck in the same place - riding the same spiritual highway as you rode 10 years ago? 

God is releasing a BREAKER anointing. 

This is an opportunity to break away from old patterns, beliefs and mindsets caused by a shattered soul or wounding. 

The Lord shared that we are living in a time when the church is completely out of order and many foundations have been built on doctrines of man allowing themselves to be pollinated by ancient demonic spirits.

Now, how can we determine if we are carrying an ancient deity or demigod spirit or the true spirit of God?

Well this my friends is the Ouija board that I saw in my dream this week. Many believers are playing board games with these little devils and have no clue. Well the devil knows and he’s having the best time!

The Lord said, “ I am removing the ouija boards from belief systems.” 

A Ouija board is known by the occult and witchcraft to speak to the dead. As a Christian, we know this game conjures up demonic dead spirits aka demons.

This is the trojan horse  - our belief systems need cleaning, so we can evict the devils to make room for the indwelling of God’s Holy Spirit. 

If we are spiritual stuck somehow, knowingly or unknowingly these devilish bees have been allowed inside our soul chaining us to these dead ancient spirits.

Some bees šŸ are not of God, but act and look godly and have become part of the same hive.

The question remains, can you hear the roar of Judah? 

If you have been in church for over 10 years or more and are no closer to your destiny than when you started - could you have been cross pollinated?

What are the chances you are in a roar that is not of God?

Because the Judah ROAR should not take you farther away, but closer to God.    Continue reading - Part 2 of this Message.

Comments

Popular Posts